Divine Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesLog in

cult heroes/avatars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nut-Job

Nut-Job

cult heroes/avatars Empty
PostSubject: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 am

well, i finally conquered my techno-fear and managed to register, hopefully the avater loaded ok.

can anyone tell me who it is and which film it's from? £1 million pound prize goes to the winner.
Back to top Go down
sho

sho

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Hmmmm.... can I just get the money and skip the guessing? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nut-Job

Nut-Job

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am

1 million quid must be earned shoebop. i'll let it run another couple of hours then i'll post an answer. i'll give you a clue though, shortly after this film he ended his movie career, and i also met him recently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 am

OMG its will smith wow you meet him he's so cool geek
Back to top Go down
Nut-Job

Nut-Job

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 am

the resemblance is uncanny nacronis, but it actually isn't will smith. it's the scottish actor ian mcculloch, from the 1979 classic "zombie flesh eaters". i believe it was released as either "zombie" or "zombie2" in the usa. we met him at a Q and A after a special 30th anniversary showing in the glasgow film theatre, and he was a brilliant guy, some good stories he had to tell. some great ones about chats with gregory peck and illegal film shoots in new york. top bloke
Back to top Go down
sho

sho

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Nut-Job wrote:
1 million quid must be earned shoebop. i'll let it run another couple of hours then i'll post an answer. i'll give you a clue though, shortly after this film he ended his movie career, and i also met him recently

are you referring to me? sho and shoebop's not exactly the same person just for the record ^_^ he might even be younger and more good looking than I am Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nut-Job

Nut-Job

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

oops! thanks for pointing that out mate, i thought shoebop had shortened his name or something......well it's a pleasure to meet you SHO, i'll remember the difference in the future
Back to top Go down
sho

sho

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Yeah ^_^. Shoebop's in D-M (I think you're in it) and I'm in D-L. Well, when I transfer to D-M in the future, maybe we'll have a couple of booze (do you drink?) eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nut-Job

Nut-Job

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 am

sounds cool sho, we shall throw back some guinness and glayva
Back to top Go down
sho

sho

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cult heroes/avatars   cult heroes/avatars Empty

Back to top Go down

cult heroes/avatars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mortals :: Guest Area :: Off Topic-
Jump to: