Divine Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesLog in

Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova_Jaximus

Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost   Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 am

Hello strangers, it seems a lot has happened since October.

Real life (in Swine Flu form) got in the way, which is why I vanished. I hope DM is still going strong anyway and that everyone is enjoying being a part of it, even if Ikariam's latest version sucks.

Now then my old account has gone and that's fair enough it has been 4 months after all so I can't check on what's going on in BETA. So what's been happening? Are DLR and Thorn fighting each other yet? Did a coalition ever happen and did DM wisely stay out of it?

Jaximus Rex (Data Ghost)
Back to top Go down
PRINCE ELRIC

PRINCE ELRIC

PostSubject: Re: Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost   Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:21 am

JAX......come back and join us!

Glad to hear your ok cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost   Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 am

DM is going stronger than ever Jax.
Thorn and DLR aren't going at it. they're doing a server hoax to trick people into thinking they are.
what? who said that? Very Happy

Make a new account Jax and join the DM again Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoebop

Shoebop

PostSubject: Re: Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost   Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

We tried contacting you...glad to hear you're ok. you dropped off the face of the internet. IF I knew you'd pop back, there was an account up for a new owner, but it is gone now. Let me know if you want to return and I'll save you the next one that is up for grabs. Cronus just deleted his account instead of giving it away....
so sad : (
Back to top Go down
lucky_me

PostSubject: Re: Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost   Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 am

thanks to all for make me D-M Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost   Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaximus Rex the Data Ghost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mortals :: Shared Area :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: